Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Showered with love

Once a month the Chaplain Wives get together for a coffee. A coffee is a military tradition, usually for the wives. Its pretty much a social event. Most units have regular coffees, although our's does not. But, the Chaplain Wives have one every month. Its a great time of fellowship, food, and laughs. We take turns hosting the monthly event. Last month it was a baby shower for me!!! My good friend, Carrie, hosted it at her house. It was simple and low key...and perfect. She had just the right amount of decorations. The perfect assortment of food. And read the most touching sermon about adoption. I was crying before I ever started opening gifts. I was so blessed by the wonderful group of Chaplain Wives at Ft. Bliss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment