Before we get on to the adoption progress, I'll do a quick recap of the last 9 months...
- Jason came home!! Words cannot even describe the joy that comes with seeing your husband for the first time after a year long deployment. I'm pretty sure that it was the happiest day of my life...maybe second to the day we got married.
- We went on vacation...to Mexico!! We stayed at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. It was beautiful. The food was great. We had perfect weather. And it was so nice. To just be together without a care in the world.
- We went home. We visited Jason's family in Tulsa. And then we visited my family in St. Louis. While in St. Louis, Jason officiated his first wedding. (he was awesome!!)
- We went to Phoenix with friends from Ft Bliss to see a Yankees game.
- We enjoyed a hot summer in El Paso. (lots of cornhole, bbq with friends, & even some fishing)
- Made lots of progress on the adoption. (more on that later)
- Celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.
- Celebrated my 29th birthday. (yes, I got a shot gun)
- And most of all, just enjoyed life together. The way it should be. :)