Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

ONE more week!!!

Time is flying bye. We leave one week from today. I feel like I have a lot to do before then. Since today is MLK day, Jason had a four day weekend. (one of the many things I love about the army!) We took advantage of that and went up to Ruidoso to ski. We drove up early Friday morning, skied all day, and then hit up the Dream Catcher for dinner. They cater a lot of the marriage retreats we do up there and always treat us well. Yesterday was church and relaxing at home. Jason watched football. I worked on Levi's nursery. And, we finally put the crib together.

My list of things to do this week included getting our vaccinations. Somehow I missed that step. I like to pride myself on how detailed I am...but this one got overlooked. Luckily we caught it in time and the immunization clinic on post can take us as a walk-in tomorrow morning.

Well, I'm off to do some cleaning and organizing. The donations have over taken my dining room!! But I need to start working on getting that stuff packed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment