Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Countdown is On!!

We leave for Ethiopia in 2 short weeks!! I'm excited. anxious. nervous. excited. happy...

I tend to stress out before I take any kind of trip. This trip has me a little more stressed out. I am constantly thinking of things about the trip. And I sometimes get a little panicked over certain items. Like the other day, I thought, on my gosh! Where are our passports? My heart started racing...and then in the next breath I remembered exactly where they are. Yesterday morning I woke up around 6 thinking about what I was going to wear on the plane.

So, with that being said, the next two weeks are going to be long. Especially because more than anything, I am ready to meet my son. Saying those words almost seem surreal. In 2 weeks, I'll be traveling around the world and will get to hold my precious baby. I can't wait to kiss his cheeks. To tell him Mommy loves him. To hold him tight. Jason's ready too. He doesn't get all worked up like I do, but he's ready...I can tell.

I just hope Levi is ready...his little world is about to be rocked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment